The success of the program comes from its realism and versatility: it speaks to each participant individually, taking into account elements such as attention span, decision-making, metabolism and interests, to ensure the development of effective habits as well as to ensure the teaching itself is most effective. Attendees will learn how to:
- Prioritize – and stick to it
- Become more organized in habits and workspace
- Develop powerful focus
- Say “no” to additional tasks as and when appropriate
- Structure the day in a way that works
- Use e-mail and other technologies effectively
- Run productive and time efficient meetings
- Understand the role of nutrition as a time management tool
- Maintain Work-Life balance
- Manage conflicts
- Develop blocks of effective time
- Eliminate fatigue, delay, ambiguity and confusion in day-to-day work
- Deal with distractions, interruptions and overload
- Handle “immediate” priorities such as walk-in clients, customer
- Structure each day for maximum productivity, minimum stress
- Deal with procrastination
- Maximize client relationships and sales opportunities
Our sessions are interactive, using anonymous case studies drawn from the pre-course assessments, and participants are encouraged to work through and solve their time problems according to the principles of effective Adult Education. Of great interest is the opportunity to use “yes, but” arguments, which allow the principles of Cool-Time to surmount the expected resistance and obstacles and actually find opportunities to take root back at the student’s workplace.
Cool Time: A Hands-On Plan for Managing Work and Balancing Time.
This is the book that has helped thousands of people regain control over your time. Visit our Store to order your copy today.
Our next live Cool-Time webinar is March 15, 2018. Click here for details and to register.
We deliver sessions of 3 hours, 4 hours and full-day at your location or at off-sites. Please contact us for more details.