Time Management and Productivity
Whether you are working from home or in the office, managing time and priorities has always been a challenge. There aways seems like there's too much to do and too little time.
The success of our "Cool-Time" time management program comes from its realism and versatility: it speaks to each participant individually, taking into account elements such as attention span, decision-making, metabolism and interests, to ensure the development of effective habits as well as to ensure the teaching itself is most effective.
Using a unique combination of techniques that includes Influence, Project Management, Physiology, Psychology, Nutrition and up-to-date, proven best practices, for both at-work and work-from-home scenarios, our sessions will teach attendees will learn how to:
- Prioritize – and stick to it
- Become more organized in habits and workspace
- Develop powerful focus
- Say “no” to additional tasks as and when appropriate
- Structure the day in a way that works
- Use e-mail and other technologies effectively
- Run productive and time efficient meetings
- Understand the role of nutrition as a time management tool
- Maintain Work-Life balance
- Manage conflicts
- Develop blocks of effective time
- Eliminate fatigue, delay, ambiguity and confusion in day-to-day work situations
- Deal with distractions, interruptions and overload
- Handle “immediate” priorities such as email & phonecalls
- Structure each day for maximum productivity, minimum stress
- Deal with procrastination
As with all of our courses, this session has been designed to speak to new, work-from-home situations as well as in-office. Our sessions are interactive, using case studies drawn from the pre-course assessments, and participants are encouraged to work through and solve their time problems according to the principles of effective Adult Education.
Duration: 3 hours, with 10 minute breaks at the :50 minute mark.
Date/Time: Tuesdays, from 1:00-4:00 EST, with 10 minute breaks at the :50 minute mark.
For more information or to register, please use the contact us form or to return to the Course Overview page, click here.