Time Management Workshops
The success of our "Cool-Time" time management program comes from its realism and versatility: it speaks to each participant individually, taking into account elements such as attention span, decision-making, metabolism and interests, to ensure the development of effective habits as well as to ensure the teaching itself is most effective.
Using a unique combination of techniques that includes Influence, Project Management, Physiology, Psychology, Nutrition and up-to-date, proven best practices, our sessions will teach attendees will learn how to:
- Prioritize – and stick to it
- Become more organized in habits and workspace
- Develop powerful focus
- Say “no” to additional tasks as and when appropriate
- Structure the day in a way that works
- Use e-mail and other technologies effectively
- Run productive and time efficient meetings
- Understand the role of nutrition as a time management tool
- Maintain Work-Life balance
- Manage conflicts
- Develop blocks of effective time
- Eliminate fatigue, delay, ambiguity and confusion in day-to-day work situations
- Deal with distractions, interruptions and overload
- Handle “immediate” priorities such as email & phonecalls
- Structure each day for maximum productivity, minimum stress
- Deal with procrastination
Our sessions are interactive, using anonymous case studies drawn from the pre-course assessments, and participants are encouraged to work through and solve their time problems according to the principles of effective Adult Education.
The are available as 1-hour keynotes, 3-hour, full-day sessions, and webinars.
Cool Time: A Hands-On Plan for Managing Work and Balancing Time.
This is the book that has helped thousands of people regain control over your time. Visit our Store to order your copy today.
Cool-Time is available as a self-paced, multi-module learning program, with a free trial session. Available through Teachable here..
We deliver sessions of 3 hours, 4 hours and full-day at your location or at off-sites. Please contact us for more details.